Dodgen Dance Car-line Procedure
- Dodgen Dance Student Car-line ProcedureStudents who are staying for the dance will be expected to remain at the dance, until dismissal at 6:00, unless they bring a note and turn it into the front office, on the day of the dance.
- Students who meet this criteria and are dismissed early, will exit via the bus portal in back of the school and should be picked up in that area.
A map for dance pick-up is also posted on the Dodgen website.
- Traffic will be one-way. Exiting traffic will divide into two lanes:
- the left lane will be left turn only
- the right lane right turn only, onto Bill Murdock road.
- Students will not be allowed to walk home from the dance without an adult escort.
- All walkers will need to wait in the back until traffic is sufficiently clear for pedestrian traffic.
- This will probably be around 6:20 p.m.