Weekly E-news Submission Procedure:
- Dodgen PTSA's weekly newsletter is emailed early Sunday mornings.
- Entries are due at 11AM on Thursday prior to the Sunday newsletter.
- Send information to our e-news team at email@example.com.
- Use header "E-news message for (dates)" and send exact text for your message (the length should be between the length a Tweet and a Facebook post).
- Additional information and attachments should be sent in PDF format whenever possible.
- Check requests submitted by the 6th with all required signatures will be ready by the following PTA Executive Committee meeting. Check request that have a more immediate nature will be handled as needed.
- All Cash & Check verification forms must be co-signed indicating that two people counted the money and checks
- If possible, when turning in checks, please provide a listing of the checks numbers and related amounts with the Cash Verification form (even if there is no cash).
- When parents write checks for payments to PTSA, please make sure they write them to Dodgen PTSA.
- Budget inquiries: If you need information about your budget expenses or allocation, please email me.