Friday, July 28, 2017
8th Grade: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
7th Grade: 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
6th Grade: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Make Panther Day Easier!
Complete these tasks during the days/weeks before Panther Day:
- Create/log into your Dodgen Toolkit account to:
- Provide Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Pay Dodgen Student Fees
- Sign up to volunteer, make PTSA and/or Spirit Wear purchases
- New! Purchase a PE t-shirt
- New! Donate to Health and Wellness classroom supplies (tissues, wipes, hand sanitizer)
- Complete Clinic Forms and prepare medication
- Add money to lunch account
- Find bus route information
- Support the Dodgen Foundation
- Coming soon! Pre-order school pictures (preview order forms here)
- Sign up to here to volunteer at Panther Day
On Panther Day, be prepared to:
- Have student's yearbook picture taken
- Meet student's homeroom teacher
- Locate bus slot information
- Provide permissions, medical/non-medical student info to staff
- Learn about Dodgen clubs and music programs
- Deliver clinic forms and medications
- Finish any items from the "Complete at Home" list above
On Panther Day, please bring:
- Separate checks or cash for: Student Fees, PTSA, Spirit wear & Lunch account
- These items can be paid via credit card PRIOR to Panther Day (see 'Complete at Home' section)
- Credit card or check/cash for: Foundation & School pictures
- Clinic Forms & Medication
- Health & Wellness supplies:
- 6th grade: 2 boxes of tissue, 1 bottle of hand sanitizer, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 7th grade: 3 boxes of tissue, box of bandaids, 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 8th grade: 2 boxes of tissue, 1 roll of paper towels, 2 containers of disinfecting wipes
- Please note: For your convenience, you may choose to donate to the Health & Wellness fund for the purchase of these classroom supplies (via the Dodgen Toolkit, PTSA Order Form).
On Panther Day, please remember:
- Leave student school supplies at home (lockers not yet assigned).
- Panther Day times are grade-specific. Each pod will only be open during the designated grade-level times.
- Be prepared to take school pictures for the yearbook.
- Please consider carpooling or walking; Panther Day parking can be a challenge.
Panther Day only runs smoothly with the help of volunteers like you. Parents and middle/high school students welcome (students can earn service hours).
Click here to sign up!
The gym will open 15 minutes prior to each session
Enter the Gym through the Covered Play Area
A map and checklist of activities will be provided
Parking map Coming soon!