Monday, July 30, 2018
8th Grade: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
7th Grade: 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
6th Grade: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Make Panther Day Easier!
Complete these tasks during the days/weeks before Panther Day:
- Create/log into your Dodgen Toolkit account to:
- Provide Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Pay Dodgen Student Fees (order vocabulary book, etc)
- Sign up to volunteer, make PTSA and/or Spirit Wear purchases
- New! Purchase a PE t-shirt
- New! Donate to Health and Wellness classroom supplies (tissues, wipes, hand sanitizer)
- Complete Clinic Forms and prepare medication
- Add money to lunch account
- Find bus route information
- Support the Dodgen Foundation
- Pre-order school pictures
- GCI does not have the school picture order link ready. Please check back soon to order school pictures. Sorry! It will probably be a week before Panther Day.
- Go to the box on the left
- Enter event code DodgnF18 and your email address
- Sign up to here to volunteer at Panther Day
On Panther Day, be prepared to:
- Have student's yearbook picture taken
- Meet student's homeroom teacher
- Locate bus slot information
- Provide permissions, medical/non-medical student info to staff
- Learn about Dodgen clubs and music programs
- Deliver clinic forms and medications
- Finish any items from the "Complete at Home" list above
On Panther Day, please bring:
- Separate checks or cash for: Student Fees, PTSA, Spirit wear & Lunch account
- These items can be paid via credit card PRIOR to Panther Day (see 'Complete at Home' section)
- Credit card or check/cash for: Foundation & School pictures
- These items may be paid via credit card PRIOR to Panther Day as well
- Clinic Forms & Medication
On Panther Day, please remember:
- Leave student school supplies at home (lockers not yet assigned).
- Panther Day times are grade-specific. Each pod will only be open during the designated grade-level times.
- Be prepared to take school pictures for the yearbook.
- Please consider carpooling or walking; Panther Day parking can be a challenge.
Panther Day only runs smoothly with the help of volunteers like you. Parents and middle/high school students welcome (students can earn service hours).
Click here to sign up!
The gym will open 15 minutes prior to each session
Enter the Gym through the Covered Play Area
A map and checklist of activities will be provided.
Enter through the bus entrance!
Parking will be scarce as usual at Dodgen. In addition to the usual lack of space we have construction continuing. Please be mindful of the equipment. We have three groups coming to Dodgen at various times throughout the day. Please be courteous to others: do not block others in (no more than two deep anywhere!) and depart at the specified times so that others may attend Panther Day.