Mission & Objectives
The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
Membership is open to anyone who believes in the Mission and Purposes of National Parent Teacher Student Association. Individual members may belong to any number of PTSAs and pay dues in each. Every person who joins a local PTSA automatically becomes a member of both the state and National PTAs.
Together we are a powerful voice for children.
With your help, we can continue to work toward PTA’s goal of quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
The Mission of the PTSA is:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the PTSA are:
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To review the dodgen PTSA bylaws, click HERE.
- Friday, January 18
- Friday, January 25
- Tuesday, February 5
- Tuesday, February 12
- Wednesday, March 13