8TH GRADE SUMMER READING
8TH GRADE SUMMER MATH
(Rising 8th grade from Math 7 ADV to Algebra)
8th Grade Summer Math
(Rising 8th graders who are slated to take Math 8 they were in Math 7 as a 7th grader)
Summer Math Helpful Hints
8TH GRADE SUPPLY LIST
8TH GRADE SPRING DANCE
School Dress Code applies.
- School dress code rules
- Attire is Dressy Casual (NOT Formal).
- Rear of the school at the bus portal.
- Rows of cones will designate several lines allowing quicker drop-off.
- PLEASE watch for students crossing!
- There is no parking in the rear bus lots.
- For parent volunteers working at the dance, you may park in the front lot and escort students inside via the front doors.
- Please do not expect to take pictures at the school. There will be a photo booth at the dance.
- Students will not be allowed to have cellphones out at the dance. We understand students may use cellphones to call you for location during pick-up.
- School dress code rules will be enforced at the dance.
- Please plan for shoes to stay on.
Pick up after Dance
- A map for dance pick-up is posted on the Dodgen website.
- Traffic will be one-way.
- Exiting traffic will divide into two lanes; the left lane will be left turn only and the right lane right turn only, onto Bill Murdock road.