Dodgen PTSA Appropriations Committee
The PTSA Appropriations Committee reviews all grant requests submitted.
The Appropriations’ money is used to promote programs and further education that benefits the health, safety, education and welfare of Dodgen students per the PTSA guidelines. Requested items should benefit as many students as possible. The Appropriations Committee consists of PTSA members, Dodgen staff/administration and parents.
If you have an item that you feel the students would benefit from, please submit a grant request for Appropriations and the Foundation to review.
We have scheduled all meetings for the year in an effort to help you plan for your school year and upcoming requests. The meetings will be held:
- September 19, 2017 (requests due Thursday, Sept. 14)
- December 19, 2017 (requests due at noon on Friday, Dec. 15)
- February 13, 2018 (requests due Monday, February 5)* *This date has been changed!
You can fill it out and email it to me at or print out the form and place it in the PTSA mailbox labeled "Appropriations Requests" no later than five days prior to the meeting dates listed above.
- Please complete the request form in its entirety.
- The more information you provide the Committee, the fewer unknowns and questions we will have.
The Committee will take one of three actions with any submitted request:
- Table the request to further gather information or consider
The Committee will email the action taken on your request within a week of the meeting.
Unfortunately, the committee will not be reviewing requests between meetings via email.
This does not allow for the committee to collaborate, ask questions or discuss relevant information.
If you have any questions, you may contact Andria Yildirim at firstname.lastname@example.org.